Marissa, 22, NYC.
Fandoms: Sailor Moon, Hunger Games, Game of Thrones/ASOIAF, Disney, Studio Ghibli, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, etc.
I am also am a nymphet/little, submissive, and happily taken. Things l post will reflect that nature but I try to avoid explicit NSFW.
I also post postsecrets that I've been collecting over the years.
THIS. MOTHERFREAKING THIS.
Excuse me as I causally anonymously mail this to all my relatives’ homes
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again: Equating all Muslims with the Taliban or Al-Quaeda is like equating all Christians with the Westboro Baptist Church or those who bomb abortion clinics.
I was tagged by reynagadeftones
Replace with your own answers and then tag 5 people.
- Name: marissa
- Nicknames: assy, stinky, baby, duckface, m-girl
- Birthday: june 20 ‘92
- Gender: ladybird
- Sexuality: bi
- Height: 5’4
- Time zone: EST
- What time and date is it there: 1:56am 9/1
- Average hours of sleep I get a night: depends on if i’m off or if i have stuff to do. when i’m off anywhere from like 10-13. when i have stuff to do anywhere from 4-6.
- Last thing I googled was: "who is chris pratt married to"
- Most used Phrase(s): i love you (probably. idrk)
- First word that comes to mind: (this doesn’t work cause of priming with what the previous person said so it’s not real free association so i’m not gunna answer it)
- What I last said to a family member: "i’ll come in and say goodnight before i go to bed"
- One place that makes me happy and why: bed, because it’s cozy and i’m lazy and depressed and like to escape the world in comfy beds. i can escape in a bed simply through sleep or burying myself in cozy pillows or blankets. or through another person via snuggling and/or kissing and/or sex. therefore; bed is the best.
- How many blankets I sleep under: 2
- Favorite beverage(s): sweet tea
- Last movie I watched in the cinema: dawn of the planet of the apes
- Three things I can’t live without: sex, internet, dreams
- A piece of advice to all my followers: be authentic to the person you love no matter what
- You all have to listen to this song: All Is Full of Love- Bjork
I’m tagging my “biggest fans” from the week and the month: erikhowlett cat-dealer tanwynwindstar cleoselene puertoricangirly
Lolita 97’ Deleted Scene